Keep your robot safe inside of a robot case by installing D-ring attachment points and then fastening your robot to them, for example with zip ties.
- Includes 10 D-rings and installation hardware
- Can be installed anywhere inside the case
- Requires drilling holes through the case
- At the desired location for the D-ring, drill a hole through the case with an 11/64" bit
- From the outside, insert the 7/8" screw with a large steel washer
- On the inside, place the D-ring and a thin nylock nut
- Tighten until the screw is fully through the nut, but not much farther, and the D-ring is pressed slightly into the foam